1. Why did you become a London Taxi driver?
I became a London cabbie because I love London and things that represents London
2. What did you do before you became a Taxi driver?
Before passing the knowledge I was a postman in Slough. I worked there for 23 years
3. What do you love most about London?
I love the whole feel about London. The sights the attractions the markets and parks and squares. I love the posh shops and experience of dining in the nice restaurants
4. What do you most dislike about London?
I dislike the traffic and the attitude of the mayor and transport for London towards my trade. We are highly regarded around the world but the above treat us so bad
5. Are you a day man or night man reason why?
I am an early morning day man, reason for that is I am used to getting up at 3am whilst on the post
6. What is your favourite place or view?
My favourite place is Portobello market and my favourite view is serpentine from the bridge
7. Have you got an interesting fact about London that others may not know?
My interesting fact is I was involved in the recent James bond movie
8. Who’s the most famous passenger you've had in your Taxi?
Famous faces in my cab... Loads, from Paul McCartney. ... Sting.... Joan Collins.... Lee Evans. Loads and loads
9. Have you got an interesting story about a passenger or job you've done?
I once saved a man's life once when he had a heart attack I did CPR
10. What tips would you give to a tourist?
Use London cabbies to do you a proper tour. Stay in Mayfair... Go to jack the clipper for a Turkish shave... Visit the Ritz for afternoon tea